Gym Workouts in the Bristol & Bath area
Where am I located?
I train out of CW Fitness in Brislington and BProFitness in Bedminster
With all the key equipment to ensure your workout is completely tailored to your needs, from tyre flipping, dumbbell curling to gentle stretching, I really can support you whatever the goal.
Both gyms additionally offer memberships and classes to compliment your sessions with me.
Which gym should you choose?
I train out of two gyms to allow a wider population to train with me. Where you live does not have to be a barrier for training.
How long do sessions last?
- All sessions last an hour including a warm up and cool down, this can be altered depending on your requirements.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Suitable exercise clothes and shoes should be worn at all times and you may want to bring a small gym towel. Although water is available, your own bottle is probably a good idea.
What facilities do the gyms have?
- Both gyms have fantastic changing facilities with showers and hairdryers. CW Fitness also offers a creche at specific times.
Do i have to be a member to be trained there?
- Training with me within the gym is all included in the cost of your session, you do not need to become a member of the gym, however you may find you get so comfortable in that environment, you want to become a member anyway.
I have no idea about gym equipment, does this matter?
- Whatever your level of knowledge in the gym environment, I am here to help. Whether we go step by step through the different equipment just to get a feel for it or you are a seasoned pro and just want to get started, your personal training session is tailored to you.