Gym Workouts in the Bristol & Bath area
I am delighted to announce that I am now able to train my clients at the fantastic CW Fitness Solutions Gym in Brislington, Bristol.
With all the key equipment to ensure your workout is completely tailored to your needs, from tyre flipping, dumbbell curling to gentle stretching, I really can support you whatever the goal.
Click the image link below to find their website, including class timetable and opening hours.
How long do sessions last?
- All sessions last an hour including a warm up and cool down.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Suitable exercise clothes and shoes should be worn at all times and you may want to bring a small gym towel. Although water is available, your own bottle is probably a good idea.
What facilities does the gym have?
- There is a supervised creche on-site as well as shower and changing facilities including hairdryers and mirrors.
Do i have to be a member to be trained there?
- Training with me at CW Fitness is all included in the cost of your session, you do not need to become a member of the gym, however you may find you get so comfortable in the gym, you want to become a member anyway.
I have no idea about gym equipment, does this matter?
- Whatever your level of knowledge in the gym environment, I am here to help. Whether we go step by step through the different equipment just to get a feel for it or you are a seasoned pro and just want to get started, your personal training session is tailored to you.