Gym Workouts in the Bristol & Bath area
Where am I located?
I train out of CW Fitness in Brislington.
With all the key equipment to ensure your workout is completely tailored to your needs, from tyre flipping, dumbbell curling to gentle stretching, I really can support you whatever the goal.
CW Fitness additionally offer memberships and classes to compliment your sessions with me.
Where will we train?
I offer Gym Workouts in CW Fitness in Brislington.
For more details on any of any of our Fitness and Training services please contact me.
How long do sessions last?
- All sessions last an hour including a warm up and cool down, this can be altered depending on your requirements and time constraints.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Suitable exercise clothes and shoes should be worn at all times and you may want to bring a small gym towel. Although water is available, your own bottle is probably a good idea.
What facilities does the gym have?
- The gym has fantastic changing facilities with showers and hairdryers. CW Fitness also offers a creche at specific times.
Do I have to be a member to be trained there?
- Training with me within the gym is all included in the cost of your session, you do not need to become a member of the gym, however you may find you get so comfortable in that environment, you want to become a member anyway.
I have no idea about gym equipment, does this matter?
- Whatever your level of knowledge in the gym environment, I am here to help. Whether we go step by step through the different equipment just to get a feel for it or you are a seasoned pro and just want to get started, your personal training session is tailored to you.